ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 19 Running Shoes — ASICS has a definite winner in these updated, pronation control shoes!
The GEL-Kayano® 19 retains the comfortable, classic ride and stability that has earned ASICS a loyal following, but with significantly reduced weight! The GEL® cushioning absorbs shock in the rearfoot and forefoot, while the dual-density Dynamic DuoMax® midsole system provides support and stability. Breathable synthetic / mesh upper with seamless construction. Whether you walk or run, you can’t go wrong moving in ASICS. Removable foam insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to flat arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 19 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- Space Trusstic System® helps stabilize the midfoot.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) promotes a natural stride from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System enhances stability and support with a lightweight feel.
- Heel Clutching System™ features an external heel counter at the back of the shoe for improved support and heel fit.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
- ComforDry™ sockliner wicks away moisture and controls odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 19 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, OrthoLite® X-40 insole, Solyte midsole, Space Trusstic shank, AHAR / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.