ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 18 Running Shoes keep getting better and better
ASICS has a definite winner in this updated, pronation control shoe. ASICS kept the comfortable, classic ride and stability that has earned the GEL-Kayano a loyal following, but has significantly reduced the weight! The GEL® cushioning absorbs foot shock, while the dual density DuoMax® midsole system provides support and stability. The synthetic mesh upper is breathable to help keep feet cool. You can’t go wrong moving in Asics. For normal and flat arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 18 Running Shoes:
- GEL cushioning absorbs shock during impact.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) encourages a natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot for a more efficient stride.
- DuoMax, a dual-density support system in the midsole, helps support and stabilize your steps.
- Solyte Plus midsole offers cushioning and stability, yet is lighter weight than standard EVA.
- ComforDry™ sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 18 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, Solyte Plus midsole, Space Trusstic shank, AHAR / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.