ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 17 Running Shoes — loaded with cutting-edge technology for pronation control
This popular running shoe has been updated with even more comfort features, making it one of the top running shoes! Step up to ultimate running comfort with Guidance Line™, a vertical flex groove down the sole that works with the motion of your foot, while the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. The Discrete Heel Unit takes the comfort to a whole new level, offering the highest degree of shock absorption and stability. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 17 Running Shoes:
- Solyte® midsole material offers a lightweight feel with cushioning and durability.
- DuoMax® dual-density support system in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- Space Trusstic System®, a midfoot stabilizer, works with the midsole to improve foot function.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) lines the collar with two layers of memory foam that mold to the heel for a personalized fit.
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber is placed in the heel of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge® is a blown rubber that provides cushioning and durability in the forefoot of the outsole.
- ComforDry™ sockliner adds extra cushioning and is antimicrobial for a healthy foot environment.
- Biomorphic Fit® stretch material is strategically placed on the upper to help reduce bunching and irritation.
- Anatomically correct asymmetrical lacing system helps reduce irritation and improve fit.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 17 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyester mesh upper lining, ComforDry (antimicrobial brushed polyester) sockliner, foam insole, Solyte (EVA) midsole with DuoMax support system, Space Trusstic System shank, AHAR (high abrasion rubber heel) and DuraSponge (blown rubber forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.