ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation Walker Walking Shoes bring you extra stability without sacrificing a cushioned ride
This walking shoe combines plenty of cushioning with the DuoMax® support system, which incorporates two densities of EVA to maintain walking stability throughout your stride. That’s not all… the GEL® Cushioning System works with the durable SpEVA® midsole to absorb shock and reduce impact on your feet. As an added bonus, the breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper keeps feet comfortably cool.
Click here to view DuoMax support system.
Click here to view rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation Walker Walking Shoes:
- DuoMax support system helps ensure that the shoe maintains proper support for the foot during the critical transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpEVA (EVA) midsole improves bounce-back and minimizes breakdown for long-lasting cushioning.
- GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock with every step.
- PHF® (Personal Heel Fit) memory foam lined heel collar molds to the heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the shoe, while retaining stability and structural integrity.
- AHAR® Heel Plug in the heel of the outsole resists abrasion.
- Mesh upper provides excellent breathability, while reinforced leather molds to the foot.
- Polyester lining creates a cool, dry and healthy foot environment.
- Reflective material enhances visibility during low-light hours.
- Recommended for flat arches.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation Walker Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, polyester upper lining, EVA insole with GEL Cushioning System in forefoot and heel, SpEVA (EVA) midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.