ASICS Women’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes — built on a foundation of advanced cushioning, stability and flexibility
You don’t have to sacrifice stability for flexibility with this mesh walking shoe. The GEL-Foundation® 8 from ASICS is specially designed for overpronators. The Dynamic DuoMax® Support System helps prevent your feet from rolling inward, while the DuraSponge® blown rubber outsole flexes with your steps. You can also count on rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning to absorb the shock of each step you take. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- ComforDry™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and antimicrobial properties for a comfortable, fresh foot environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System helps reduce the weight of the shoe, while enhancing stability and support.
- SpEVA® midsole offers long-lasting cushioning that bounces back with each step.
- DuraSponge® blown rubber outsole delivers added comfort and durability.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, ComforDry sockliner, foam insole, SpEVA midsole, DuraSponge blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.