ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation 10 Running Shoes give moderate to severe overpronators the stability they need
Improved fit and cushioned comfort along with plenty of stability make this running shoe ideal for overpronators (foot rolls inward). DuoMax®, a dual-density midsole system, supports and stabilizes your stride, while the Trusstic System® provides lightweight support. GEL® cushioning gives you shock absorption in the rearfoot and forefoot. Count on a customized fit with two layers of memory foam in the P.H.F. collar.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation 10 Running Shoes:
- DuoMax midsole system is positioned to enhance support and stability.
- SPEVA® midsole adds a bounce to your steps and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Trusstic System reduces the weight of the shoe while maintaining structural integrity.
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber in the outsole offers exceptional durability.
- Durasponge® outsole features a blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) is made with two layers of memory foam that line the collar, molding to the heel for a personalized fit.
- Antimicrobial ComforDry™ sockliner maintains a cool, dry and healthy foot environment.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women's GEL-Foundation 10 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh and synthetic leather upper, polyester mesh upper, ComforDry (antimicrobial-treated brushed polyester) sockliner, EVA foam insole, SPEVA (EVA foam) midsole with rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning, Trusstic System shank, AHAR (high-abrasion rubber heel) and Durasponge (blown rubber forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.