You’ll love the cushiony, yet supportive feel of ASICS Women’s GEL-Forte Running Shoes with shock-absorbing GEL technology
The GEL-Forte running shoe excels when it comes to lightweight comfort. The GEL® cushioning system in the rearfoot and forefoot absorbs shock as you walk or run. Guidance Line®, a full-length vertical flex groove in the outsole, works with the supportive midfoot Guidance Trusstic System® and stabilizing Dynamic DuoMax® in the midsole to promote a more efficient walking or running stride. The Solyte® midsole provides a combination of durability, stability and cushioning without weighing you down. The synthetic and mesh upper offers a comfortable fit for those with bunions, thanks to soft bunion windows on both sides of the forefoot. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Forte Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning provides shock absorption throughout the walking or running gait cycle.
- Bunion windows, a soft synthetic material on both sides of the forefoot, help reduce bunion irritation.
- Lightweight Solyte midsole is firmer on the bottom for durability and stability and softer on top for more cushioning.
- Less heel to forefoot drop means you’re closer to the ground, which helps improve stability.
- Dynamic DuoMax, a dual-density support system, enhances stability and support with a lightweight feel.
- Heel Clutching System™ built on the outside of the upper provides better support and fit at the heel.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot for a more efficient stride.
- Guidance Trusstic System provides extra arch support.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Forte Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, sockliner and insole, Solyte midsole, Guidance Trusstic System shank, AHAR / DuraSponge rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.