ASICS Women’s GEL-Flux Running Shoes add a bounce to your steps with SpEVA and GEL cushioning
You might feel like you’re floating in the GEL-Flux™ running shoe, thanks to SpEVA® cushioning that bounces back after each step. Plus, the GEL® cushioning system adds shock absorption in the rearfoot and heel to reduce the impact of walking and running. Underpronators to moderate overpronators get the support they need with the Guidance Trusstic System®. The mesh upper offers a supportive fit and breathable comfort. Removable foam insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Flux Running Shoes:
- SpEVA midsole provides cushioning that bounces back after each step for long-lasting comfort.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning system absorbs shock during impact and toe-off.
- Guidance Line®, a vertical flex groove in the outsole, guides your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait.
- Guidance Trusstic System delivers midfoot support.
- Synthetic reinforcements add support to the breathable mesh upper.
- AHAR rubber outsole gives the shoe long-wearing durability.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Flux Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, foam insole, SpEVA midsole, Guidance Trusstic System shank, AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistance) rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.