You get even more GEL cushioning than ever in ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 2.0 Running Shoes!
ASICS packed the GEL-Cirrus33™ 2.0 with the maximum amount of GEL cushioning, making this lightweight style the most cushioned ASICS running shoe. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs the shock of walking or running. The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) and flexible Guidance Line® technology encourage a more efficient stride for underpronators (foot rolls outward) to mild overpronators (foot rolls inward) alike. You’ll love the fit and feel of the seamless, synthetic leather upper and lining, made with an internal, elastic MONO-SOCK® sleeve for a sock-like fit. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 2.0 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) promotes a natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Seamless construction feels smooth and comfortable against the foot.
- MONO-SOCK®, an elastic internal sleeve, replaces a traditional tongue and “hugs” the foot with a sock-like fit.
- SpEVA® midsole offers durability and cushioning that bounces back after each wear.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 2.0 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper and upper lining, EVA insole, SpEVA midsole, Trusstic System shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.