Get advanced cushioning and shock absorption that’s light on your feet in ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 Running Shoes
Whether you walk or run, take comfortable and confident steps in the lightweight ASICS® GEL-Cirrus33™ running shoe. The midsole is made with two-layer construction that layers cushiony SpEVA® over a supportive Solyte® base for cushioning and stability. Comfort is enhanced with the GEL® Cushioning System that offers shock absorption in the rearfoot and forefoot to help reduce the impact of each step. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances your natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
- Seamless no-stitch upper construction creates a smooth interior to help reduce irritation.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) combines two layers of memory foam in the collar that mold to the heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Deep flex grooves in the outsole allow the foot to move naturally.
- Two-layer midsole uses cushiony SpEVA foam on top of a denser Solyte base for a comfortably cushioned, but stable ride.
- ComforDry™ antimicrobial sockliner cushions and wicks away moisture for a healthy, comfortable foot environment.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Cirrus33 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, EVA insole, Solyte / SpEVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.