ASICS Women’s GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoes blur the lines between lightweight comfort and advanced shock absorption
You’ll feel light on your feet in the ASICS® GEL-Blur33™ 2.0 running shoe. The Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System absorbs shock so you feel less impact as you walk or run, while the Solyte® midsole cushions from heel to toe without weighing you down. The breathable synthetic and mesh upper gets an update with MONO-SOCK® construction—an elastic internal sleeve that stretches and fits your foot like a sock! A supportive external cage wraps the midfoot and helps hold it in place. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact phase.
- MONO-SOCK fit system features an elastic internal sleeve that replaces traditional tongue, providing a sock-like fit.
- Solyte midsole offers cushioning and durability with an ultra-lightweight feel.
- Deep flex grooves in the midsole and outsole allow the foot to move naturally.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) in the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) combines two layers of memory foam in the collar that mold to the heel, creating a personalized fit.
- ComforDry™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and anti-odor properties for a cool, dry and fresh foot environment.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, EVA insole, Solyte midsole, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.