ASICS Men’s GT-2000 Running Shoes blend stability and cushioning for a smooth walk or run
Go the distance in the ASICS GT-2000™! Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators (foot rolls inward), this premium running shoe features the Guidance Trusstic System® and Dynamic DuoMax® Support System that work together to support and stabilize your stride. You also get the same great GEL® cushioning you love in the rearfoot and forefoot. The seamless mesh and synthetic upper “hugs” the foot for a great fit. The removable foam insole is topped with a moisture-wicking, anti-odor ComforDry™ sockliner for a dry, fresh foot environment. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GT-2000 Running Shoes:
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System enhances stability and support with a lightweight feel.
- Guidance Trusstic System® helps keep the shoe lightweight, while retaining stability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- Lightweight Solyte® midsole provides cushioning and durability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) promotes a natural stride from heel strike to toe-off.
- P.H.F.™ (Personalized Heel Fit) collar uses two layers of memory foam that mold to the heel, creating a customized fit.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GT-2000 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, foam insole, Solyte midsole, Trusstic System shank, DuraSponge / AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.