Get back to ASICS Men’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes for a smooth walk or run
The second generation of the ASICS GT-2000 presents a lighter athletic shoe that takes you the distance. The new FluidRide™ midsole provides bounce-back cushioning—with reduced weight, while the built-in Dynamic DuoMax® Support System delivers stability. Along the rubber outsole, a vertical flex groove enhances flexibility, which helps promote a more efficient stride. Plus, you can count on GEL cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot to help diminish foot shock. Mesh upper. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes:
- Impact Guidance System® promotes a natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide provides a combination of bounce-back cushioning, lightweight comfort and long-lasting durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System helps reduce the weight of the shoe, while enhancing stability and support.
- Guidance Line®, a vertical flex groove in the outsole, guides your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, SpEVA insole, FluidRide midsole, AHAR (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.