ASICS Men's GT-2000 2 BR Running Shoes deliver a smooth, comfortable running experience that overpronators will appreciate
Discover the distances you have yet to conquer in the GT-2000 2. This mesh running shoe has the Dynamic DuoMax® Support System, featuring a dual-density midsole that helps reduce pronation (foot rolling inward). It works in conjunction with the Guidance Trusstic System® for better stability. You’ll enjoy lightweight cushioning with the FluidRide™ technology that provides bounce-back comfort and shock absorption. Plus, the AHAR® rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction as you walk or run. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Note: A portion of proceeds from the sale of this special color edition will fund the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men's GT-2000 2 BR Running Shoes:
- Dual-density Dynamic DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- SpEVA® midsole provides cushioning that bounces back after each step for long-lasting comfort.
- Guidance Line®, a vertical flex groove in the outsole, guides your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait.
- Guidance Trusstic System delivers midfoot support.
- FluidRide technology offers a combination of bounce-back cushioning, durability and a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men's GT-2000 2 BR Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, SPEVA 55 insole, Fluid Ride midsole, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.