ASICS Men’s GT-1000 2 Running Shoes give you the cushioning and support you need for a comfortable, stable stride
The ASICS GT-1000™ 2 packs plenty of comfort and performance features into one sleek package! Mild to moderate overpronators (foot rolls inward too much) will appreciate the stability you get from the DuoMax® Support System that’s built into the midsole, as well as Guidance Line® technology in the blown rubber outsole that encourages a smoother stride. Along with forefoot GEL®, you get even more rearfoot GEL cushioning and shock absorption for a more comfortable walk or run. The breathable mesh upper laces up to fit. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GT-1000 2 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- Dual-density DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- SpEVA® midsole offers bounce-back cushioning and durability.
- Full-length Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot through the walking or running gait for a smooth, efficient stride.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GT-1000 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, EVA sockliner, SPEVA insole, SPEVA / EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.