ASICS Men’s GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoes combine GEL cushioning with a stable ride
The GEL-Nimbus® running shoe gets an update with a sleeker profile while maintaining a plush yet stable feel. Plus, this version weighs half an ounce less than the previous model. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases, while the Solyte® midsole provides cushioning that’s light on your feet. Stability comes from the Impact Guidance System, which promotes a natural heel-to-toe transition. The Biomorphic Fit® upper offers stretch for a great fit and increased breathability to help keep feet cool and dry. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoes:
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the foot’s natural gait from heel to toe-off.
- Biomorphic Fit upper is made with strategically placed stretch material to help reduce irritation and create a comfortable fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ features an external heel counter for improved support and heel fit.
- Solyte, the lightest midsole material from ASICS, provides cushioning that won’t weigh you down.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, Solyte insole and midsole, Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.