ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoes take comfort a step ahead with plenty of cushioning and support
The GEL-Kayano® continues to get better! This update of the popular running shoe is packed with the comfort you expect. You can count on rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology to absorb shock as you walk or run. The FluidRide™ midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning that’s light on your feet, and the removable SpEVA insole adds an extra layer of comfort. The Dynamic DuoMax® Support System enhances the lightweight feel, while offering sure-footed stability. Not only is the mesh upper breathable, it also offers a customized fit with stretchable FluidFit™ technology. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoes:
- FluidRide provides a combination of bounce-back cushioning, lightweight comfort and long-lasting durability.
- Mesh upper with FluidFit technology offers multi-directional stretch that adapts to the shape of your foot, creating a glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™, an external heel counter, helps improve support and fit at the heel.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System helps reduce the weight of the shoe, while enhancing stability and support.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, ComforDry sockliner, SpEVA insole, FluidRide midsole, AHAR (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.