ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes help control pronation without sacrificing any cushioning
This updated walker delivers the two benefits you want most if you overpronate (foot rolls inward). First, the DuoMax® Support System incorporates two densities of EVA foam to enhance stability. Second, the GEL® Cushioning System works with the responsive SpEVA® midsole to absorb shock and improve comfort. Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper keeps feet cool. Removable insole. Recommended for normal and flat arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes:
- GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock upon impact.
- DuoMax Support System adds support and stability to control overpronation (foot rolls inward).
- SpEVA midsole cushions your stride.
- PHF Personal Heel Fit design offers a comfortable fit around the ankle.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, foam insole, SpEVA midsole, Trusstic shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.