ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes help control pronation without sacrificing any cushioning
This updated walker delivers the two benefits you want most if you overpronate (foot rolls inward). First, the DuoMax® Support System incorporates two densities of EVA foam to enhance stability. Second, the GEL® Cushioning System works with the responsive SpEVA® midsole to absorb shock and improve comfort. Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper keeps feet cool. Removable insole. Recommended for normal and flat arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes:
- GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock upon impact.
- DuoMax Support System adds support and stability to control overpronation (foot rolls inward).
- SpEVA midsole cushions your stride.
- PHF Personal Heel Fit design offers a comfortable fit around the ankle.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men's GEL-Foundation Walker 2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, foam insole, SpEVA midsole, Trusstic shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.