ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes — built on a foundation of advanced cushioning, stability and flexibility
You don’t have to sacrifice stability for flexibility with this mesh walking shoe. The GEL-Foundation® 8 from ASICS is specially designed for overpronators. The Dynamic DuoMax® Support System helps prevent your feet from rolling inward, while the DuraSponge® blown rubber outsole flexes with your steps. You can also count on rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning to absorb the shock of each step you take. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- ComforDry™ sockliner provides extra cushioning and antimicrobial properties for a comfortable, fresh foot environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System helps reduce the weight of the shoe, while enhancing stability and support.
- SpEVA® midsole offers long-lasting cushioning that bounces back with each step.
- DuraSponge® blown rubber outsole delivers added comfort and durability.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GEL-Foundation 8 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, ComforDry sockliner, foam insole, SpEVA midsole, DuraSponge blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.