Feel less shock as you walk or run with GEL cushioning underfoot in ASICS Men’s GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoes
ASICS® continues to provide advanced cushioning and a stable platform in a lightweight design with this update of the GEL-Cumulus®. GEL® cushioning offers shock absorption in the rearfoot and forefoot, so you feel less impact as you walk or run. The Solyte® midsole adds extra cushioning while keeping the shoe light on your feet. The Impact Guidance System and Guidance Trusstic System® work together to provide stability and support, making this running shoe a great choice for underpronators to mild overpronators. Plus, the breathable mesh upper now features a roomy toe box for more wiggle room. Removable, lightweight Solyte foam insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Men’s GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning system absorbs shock during impact and toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances your natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System delivers midfoot support.
- Mesh upper offers more space at the forefoot with a roomy toe box.
- Seamless overlays in key areas of the upper help keep the shoe lightweight, while preventing irritation often caused by seams.
- ComforDry™ sockliner adds extra cushioning and antimicrobial properties for a cool, dry, healthy environment.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) collar has two layers of memory foam that mold to the heel for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About ASICS Men’s GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, Solyte insole and midsole, Guidance Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.