Barefoot Science 4 Step Multi Purpose Men’s / Women’s 3/4 Length Insoles — four steps to help relieve foot pain with customizable arch support
Weak foot muscles are often the cause of foot-related problems and pain. The patented Arch Activation Foot Strengthening System® is designed to gently exercise those muscles and help relieve pain. The set comes complete with 3/4-length insoles and a series of four progressively firmer foot strengthening insert levels that fit snugly into each insole’s domed arch area. Starting with the softest insert level, you graduate up through the firmer insert levels. As you progress through the levels, your foot muscles and arches will strengthen, helping relieve foot ailments and pain, as well as lower back and knee pain.
Note: Use each insert for at least a week before moving up to the next level.
Features & Benefits of Barefoot Science 4 Step Multi Purpose Men’s / Women’s 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Patented dome design stimulates and supports the arch.
- Four levels of patented, progressive interchangeable arch inserts gradually help strengthen foot muscles.
- Dual-density heel and forefoot impact zones add cushioning where you need it most.
- Durable VegaFoam allows for longer lasting wear.
- Eco-friendly VitaFoam—made from cork—has naturally breathable, antifungal and antibacterial properties to promote a fresh foot environment.
- Looped polyester fabric cover feels comfortable against your foot.
- 3/4-length insoles are designed for shoes with or without removable insoles.
Other Important Information About Barefoot Science 4 Step Multi Purpose Men’s / Women’s 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Material Content: woven loop polyester, VitaFoam, VegaFoam.