3pp Bunion-Aider corrects bunions in three ways — up, down and sideways!
The Bunion-Aider applies a gentle stretch to relieve forces acting on the big toe. The three-way correction strap is designed to reduce forces in three directions: up, down and sideways, stabilizing the big toe and relieving bunion pain. A removable stay (support) can be used at night for extra support and stretch to help straighten the big toe while you sleep.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of 3pp Bunion-Aider:
- Three-point strap stabilizes the big toe and helps correct the bunion.
- Use the removable, semi-flexible stay (support) at night to support and stretch the big toe for bunion relief.
- Thin enough to wear in shoes for all-day relief.
- Non-slip design stays in place even as you move.
- Breathable foam lining wicks away moisture.
Other Important Information About 3pp Bunion-Aider:
- Material Content: Fabrifoam (nylon / spandex with foam backing), mesh.
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash. Air dry.