3pp Arch-Lift gives your arch a lift to lower foot pain
The Arch-Lift is designed to lift and support the arch to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, flat foot, heel spurs and metatarsalgia (ball-of-foot pain). A sewn-in arch pad conforms to the contours of the foot, providing upward lift and compression to the arch and preventing painful inflammation. Add the metatarsal pad to relieve pain in the ball of your foot. You can adjust the level of compression with the hook-and-loop straps.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of 3pp Arch-Lift:
- Sewn-in arch pad lifts the arch, helping relieve plantar fasciitis, heel pain, flat foot pain, pronation, heel spurs and metatarsalgia.
- Metatarsal pad can be used to help relieve pain in the ball of foot, often caused by metatarsalgia and Morton’s neuroma.
- Adjustable straps allow you to control the level of compression to the arch.
- Soft, foam-lined straps won’t slip or roll, so the Arch-Lift stays in place.
- Arch-Lift is thin enough to wear in shoes and can be worn at night to relieve morning heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Other Important Information About 3pp Arch-Lift:
- Material Content: Fabrifoam (nylon / spandex with foam backing), foam.
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash. Air dry.